Implementation assumes paramount importance to ensure adoption of technologies to optimise the return on investment. In order to ensure a structured approach to project implementation, Ecole Solutions has developed a framework that defines the processes and methodology for its delivery teams to execute projects.
Tags: educational services, professional services
- Pre-Implementation Consulting: Deployment architecture, Site-preparation, Project Charter, Scope Development, Gap Analysis and Project Planning form part of this service.
- Installation: Installing the software and hardware as per the deployment architecture, configuring and testing them.
- Data Migration: Data modeling and legacy data migration on to the new system and testing the data is a critical service provided.
- Customization: Based on the gap analysis and a Change Request Process, customizations are effected to the application to best serve the customer’s requirements.
- Training: Comprehensive training is provided to users to make the most of the system. Training will include technical training as well as functional training.
- Post-Implementation Support: Ecole Solutions enters into specific Service Level Agreements and/or Annual Maintenance Contracts with customers to provide the required functional and technical support during the Warranty and Post-Warranty stages. These services can also be customized as per client’s requirements based on whether the customer needs On-Site or Off-site support and the level of support required.
- Managed Services: Hosting and maintaining the software application in a secure data centre so that the customer does not have to worry about server infrastructure and everyday administration including data back-ups.
Content Development Services
The rapid growth of the Internet over the past two decades laid the foundation for eLearning across geographies. This also helped in creating an ecosystem comprising of technology companies, service providers, consumers, industry forums and associations who together collaborated to establish standards and best-practices. In the last few years, proliferation of Social Media and mobile devices such as Tablets and Smart Phones and the emergence of gamification and MooCs (Massively Open Online Courseware) have dramatically altered the landscape, bringing eLearning into a completely new paradigm. Interesting as they are, they also pose a challenge to organizations in choosing the right strategy for their internal Online learning programs. Ecole Solutions works closely with customers to understand their context and advise them on a suitable approach to make the most out of their investments. Our content development services include:
- Instructional Design and Story Board development
- Rapid prototyping
- Graphics and multimedia development in Flash
- Game-based content development
- Publishing content in HTML5
Exam Delivery Services
Ecole Solutions offers world class testing capabilities, processes and infrastructure for high stakes online or pen and paper exams. The flexible service delivery frame-work comprising of five critical elements allows customers to choose one or more from a basket of service offering to suit their needs as illustrated in the graphic below:
Test Center Infrastructure: A wide network of secure test centers of global standards for candidates to take an exam at a location and city of their choice.
Test-Delivery Platform: Ecole offers marksplusTM – Test Authoring and Online Exam System, a versatile, robust, scalable and secure test delivery platform which will allow Institutions and Certification bodies develop tests and deliver exams securely.
Proctoring Services: Ecole offers exam proctoring services for high-stakes assessments including Entrance Exams, Recruitment Tests and International Certification Exams delivered either online or on paper.
Registration System: Ecole offers an online registration system that enables candidates to register for an exam.
Test Design Services: Ecole offers Test Design Services including item bank development that help meet testing objectives.